Thursday, March 13, 2008

u think u know but u have no idea.

Dont you just hate it when people judge you after they take a look at you for about 2 seconds? They think they know who we really are just by looking at the way we dress, eat, talk, walk, behave and bla bla bla. Now if you are one those people, i suggest you bug off because what you're about to read will make you hate me (whoever you are).
I sadly have had terrible and some good history dealing with those kind of people. I'll just write the bad ones because its much more interesting to write.
Ever since i was little, i guess i kind of knew that i was somewhat different from the rest of my friends during my stay in Indonesia. I was lucky enough to be brought up in a family that gets to travel around ALOT! we sort of have this international background ( doesnt mean im half american-asian-african n european). I guess ever since then, my friends or should i say FAKE friends were jealous of me. I dont blame them, i'd be jealous of me too. Moving on...they hated me and i can feel it and its sad. The terrible part was, after knowing them for about an hour, they actually thought i was this messed up rich kid living in a big mansion and has 10 maids with a butler (kind of like the perfect version of 'the adams family'). Ever since then my FAKE friends tried everything to take advantage of me..starting with my wallet. I tried to tell them that im not who they think iam. They just wouldnt listen. Let me tell you, my family isnt all that rich, sure we have money, but we dont live in a mansion, we dont have our own jetplane and it took my parents many years to actually achieving a happy life. We're not poor but we're not rich either. Thankfully i never actually kept in touch with those FAKE friends of mine and i dont care at all bout them.
Another experience i had with those sort of people was and is actually whenever i go out to the mall. Malls are fun you know, you can go shopping, watch movie, play games, hang out and oh yes torture people by staring at them for atleast 10 minutes and then use your imagination by creating wierd images in your head bout that certain person you just looked at. Sounds like fun? nu uh..i dont think so. ?That has happened to me sadly..many times. I've had little teenage girls probably still going through their puberty, staring at me, giving me wierd looks as if i'am an alien from another planet. Those kinds of people are the ones that i really love to choke and send to hell. How can they judge me by what i was wearing and how i talked? Those people need to get a life because obviously they dont have one. During that day when i encountered with those barely-there-pubery-girls, i decided to come up to them seeing i was older, i was just being myself and i said "IF YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO MY FACE BITCH" yes i repeat i was being myself (i'm so mean). All they did was look at me for a few seconds and thought i was joking, well since i didnt want to start a fight, i walked away in peace and hoping they regret what they did ( stupid me i could've punch em in the nose).
Another experience i had was actually a few weeks ago and mind you i'm still pissed. It involves me, my wierd ex boyfriend and his wierd friends.
You know when you break up with someone, all you wanna do is move on and hoping you find a better love right? well thats what my ex boyfriend didnt do. For some reason i have a wierd feeling he hates me after what i did to him and i apologize now get over me you freak! Instead of moving on, he spreaded rumors about me to his wierd friends, and now his friends think im a cheap skank and wanting nothing but money. About a few days ago, one of his friends added me on his Yahoo! Messenger and started saying horrible things to me as if he knew me at all! It totally pissed me off!! I told him that he knew nothing about me and stop judging me as if we've met.
Now the question is, if you are one of those people who for a living has a habit of judging a person after staring at them for 10 seconds, what if you were judge too? wouldnt you feel horrible? now unless you get paid to do this, then go ahead do your thing, i'm not stoping you. BUt if you have been doing it for long and still dont get paid.. dont you think it's time to find another hobby?
So please people, stop torturing other peoples lives, they might just ruin yours.

0 comments: