Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine.

Today. actually it's valentines day. Most of you all know. Valentines is the time when you get to celebrate the day of love with that special someone or something. You can celebrate it with a friend, family, your bf/gf, or even your pet which i think would be horrible. But anyways i'm not going to go and on about valentine and it's history because it'll be too boring to read and you will all think "hmm what the bloody hell is she going on about?"
Now where was i..oh yes..my valentine. You could say it was the most special day and night of my life. Not because i saw fireworks with my name on it although i was hoping for that haha. Well technically it's my very first valentine with the man in my life. NOOO not my dad, im talking about the OTHER man in my life..my wonderful boyfriend ANDRE.
Anyways, my boyfriend came over at about 13.00pm to pick me up, the plan was to stay home for a while and watch tv. But because there was a bit of distraction around the house ( i wont even mention how horrible the distraction was), we decided its best to leave the house as quickly as we could. Inside his car, we actually took a while trying to figure out where we want to go (it took us ages).First we planned to go to PIM but neither of us feel like going there that day, then CITOS came to mind, still a no. Then we came with a winning decision to go to MKG instead, eventhough it was kind of far but i guess that didnt bother us one single bit...i think.
As soon as we got there, we were like 2 lost tourist basically we had no idea what we wanted to do. we ended up walking for hrs till we actually came to the point where we were hungry. We ate at this really gorgeous vietnamese restaurant, it was a really romantic experience until a little bundle of joy changed us. As we were eating, there was another couple sitting right next to us with their son. As we looked at the cute and not to mentioned a very funny child, we both were kind of looking at eachother thinking wouldnt it be great to have our own kids someday? (yess after 3 months of dating, we actually have talked about marriage and kids shocking!)
After dinner, we ended up looking around the mall, since it was valentines day, the mall was covered in shocking pink! Now i love pink, it's my favourite color, but yesterday i saw way too much of pink which made me sick! But above all that, the place looked great, it has that romantic vibe going on which made yesterday even more special.
We still had a while till we actually have to go home, we stopped for MY favourite coffee shop COFFEE BEAN. yuum :p.
After a few chit chat and looking around. He did what other guys should have done for the girls during valentine. NO he did not carry me all the way in the mall, he didnt propose DAMMIT, he got me a cute but FAKE rose (hey its the thought that counts.right honey?) it was sweet because again the romantic mood was there, what made it even more special..as i recall it was very windy and well cold,lucky for me, he gave me the tightest hug EVER! it was so cute!!
After that (gosh i feel like we did so many things that day), we thought it would be nice to take a valentine pic before we go, well that was the plan but it got ruined, sooooo many people wanted to take their photos that day, me being a nice girlfriend, looked at my tired boyfriend (little did he know i was even more tired than he was) i decided to cancel our photo thing and just head home.
As soon as we arrived at my house, i really didnt want to go, all i can do was look at him and think to myself "gosh how did i get sooo lucky?" we cuddled a little bit and told eachother how much we love eachother and how neither of us wants to let go it was a moment where my heart kept beating faster and faster. I kissed him goodnight and told him that i loved him.
That was the end of our date.
Haha for you readers out there, you've probably wasted your time reading it, because maybe you were expecting a different ending like maybe..he ended proposing in his car, or maybe he ended up kidnapping me and hold me for ransom. Hha, sorry to let you all down, you might have wasted your time reading this, but i surely had a blast writing it well probably because it all happened to ME!
It might be a date like any other date for some people, but for me, it was truly one of those moment where you know that you are going to be with this person for the rest of your lives. I really cant wait for that.
My first valentine meant alot for me, i spend it with the guy that i love the most.

I LOVE U HONEY! i hope i can spend every valentines day with YOU.

4 comments:

ANDRE said...

so many alterations from the real fact

hehe

faniaaa said...

what alterations? i wrote the truth and nothing but the truth hha. maybe i should have been more detailed and let the whole world know ey?

CLARITY said...

huh IRI

Nod-nya Tea said...

To tell you the truth, i never know that my cousin,your boyfriend,future husband,the geek :P, Andre Bramandita can be romantic...i don't even know that he likes female (just kidding, i do know)...Where did his stiffness go?? Lucky you then hehehe...